Thursday, January 11, 2007

You, You and You


Your my angel, My world, My life, My mind, Your eveything to me
You make me wanna run miles and cry for your love
your more than a man could ever ask for, but your what am asking for.
dreams or lies, but to me your a dream come true
never thought that my heart would change, but you have showed me that love can make you do creazy things.
your the point of all of this.
baby gyal i want to give you more and i wanna share my life with you
your my other half that i haven't lost but looked hard for
i have so much to say, the day i see you face to face
i will give you more.
i wanna give you all of the time that i have left on this earth and with every tear will come loving and with every sadness will come happeness.
as a word they is never been a man who wants you as much as i want you.
my thoughts are endless and with my love going in toodeep, deeper than the earth, your the air that i breath, your the sky in my planet, kissing you was a dream come true and making love to you is gonna be a stroy to never forget because your the one gyal thats driving me creazy, making me do unwanted things. from the 1st time i saw you everything has been about you cos AM IN LOVE WITH YOU

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww. this is so nice.


always
shay

mizredz07 said...

is this one to her too yea..????

Anonymous said...

awww that is adoriable *spacejam*

Anonymous said...

I think dis peom is realli gud! So Nice x x