Thursday, January 11, 2007

Lost Loving


Am so unsettled with the way things are going
There is something in my life that's not showing.
Am I just dreaming while am not sleeping.
Why am I thinking this way, is it cos you told me to go the other way?
You told me that you would always be there but
When I try to say what's on my missing you give me air.
I told you that I was a different man but what's different is you
Love was there from the first time my eyes were on you
I knew that my heart will only beat for you even though
We had a bad start crying all the night but I told myself
That once you was in my life that I wouldn't let you go.
You're in my thoughts without me thinking
I didn't plan this life to be like this but its gotta change
Cos I can't be doing this, I don't think you know how feel
About all of what happened while we were together.
You broke my heart in two but that still doesn't Change the way I feel about you.
Why does love hurt so much when your in love Is it cos it hurts cos the love is true or
Is it cos love is not really love but juts feelings that are not really there
Day after day I think about you and I do try to get you
Out of my heart, but I can't seem to find a way even though
It should be easy cos am all the way on the other side.
But it doesn't work. I don't want to make you cry but am just
Telling you how I feel and I know that their might an other man in your life, But this is hurting me.
I remember that someone told me that when you find true love in your life
That you shouldn't let that love go, but it seems to me that I gotta give this love freedom.
Am sorry that I never gave you a better reason to trust me than giving you
My heart

Am sorry that I didn't give you everything that you wanted apart from
My heart.
Am sorry for this poem as am sorry for loving you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww ray i love off this poem nuff luv kez take care xx

mizredz07 said...

is this to my gyal...????