Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wishing


I was two when he got taken away from me And now I feel so stranded. Sitting their just feel like crying But I know deep down he is watching Over and over I feel so lost, trying to find the out through this life That I am living and still I feel lost. How do you start a life without happiness? When all of your life had so much sadness Yet still I feel so unsettled with the way my life is going No matter what I try to do, I can't change where this life is going Even though I got my mum here with me there are still something Missing and with the way things are going I know that the truth Lies deep within me. I always try to look upon the sky trying to see if that face that's Always on my mind to show me the way Deep down I know that where ever I am or go, his there and What ever am doing he is helping me throughout this long living life Yet again I still wish that I was young again Just to see that face that's always on my mind. All of the tears that I cry sometimes just because he is on my mind And every single day I dream that I was with him right now Even though he is up there, he still got a part of him in me right now This is gonna last until the end of time because my love for you dad is endless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya poem is touchin an sad but i lik it ray keep goin b ull b big xx

beauty_is_in_my _eyes said...

yea hun i cab

beauty_is_in_my _eyes said...

yea hun i can relate to dis 1 its gd b oh and sorry bout da otha commet am kinda high and my hands all ova da place sorryyyyyy xx