Thursday, January 11, 2007

Don't Change


Should I be judged for the writings that are on my skin? Let alone my mind. Should I be raped of my soul because? Of the differences between white and black. Why cant I be the profess and create this world In a way that we could all be the same. If this world was created equal then why are They're so much equitation? Should one be threaten because he was born differently? We move into this world, that we created but never realised That it was created for us, even if the past is past This colour of mine will never die. Stay true to who your and don't try and change for someone Else Skin, race, and nationality we are all the same Created by one

Don't Change

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thas deep shizzle but very true *Spacejam*

beauty_is_in_my _eyes said...

yea dis 1 is gd really like it