Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What Hurts The Most

You told me that you loved me and you wanted to be with me and i told you the same and for that i gave you my heart and body.
Things were different and that made me see that i wanted to be with you
Life was bad from the start but got better as we both went on and grew.
A few tears came out unexpected but it was all turned around with a kiss and a smile and i told you that i would always be there for you and i did, but i made sure that i was always no matter the day or weather cos your love was all that i was looking for.
Talking on the phone all night just to make sure that your feeling great so that you wouldn't walk outta the door.
I never thought that i would ever feel like this again but you showed me that all things can happen and that's why i pushed on your buttons and to make things even better i made you my butter.
still for some reason things were still not good and then you done something that made me understand.
for all the love i gave i knew trust wasn't made and although i tried my best, the love i gave was lost.
sometimes u think that if i done things different then life would have been different, but i didn't cos the love that was inside was straight from the heart. how did i know that i loved you? from the moment when it hurt.
love hurts and so am i, even though i don't know what your going through but i got a feeling of it.
sometimes i think to myself why did my heart go for you, is it cos we been through the same things or cos your beautiful.
but it wasn't that cos now i know the reason why my heart was beating for and that's cos i loved you and wanted to the person inside and that all came out in one night when i was with you at a place that you didn't even want to go in the 1st place, and the tears you cried that night made me see that you cared and that i loved you more than what i knew and that hurts the most cos now i gotta let you go and it breaks my heart to know that the person that you love is not the one for you. only if i read the signs from the start. this is hurting me and it will keep on until my heart breaks into freedom and that's What Hurts The Most

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THIS ONE...IT KINDA REMINDS ME OF ME AND WHAT I WENT THROUGH...

angelhaid said...

i like this,i want to publish this in my friendster..........

kayleigh said...

this reminds me soo much of wat i went thru..
straight 4 the heart bbz

Anonymous said...

So Soo Emosh..

Anonymous said...

So Soo Emosh..

Unknown said...

The wounds that never heal, the pain no one knows about, that's what hurts the most. love and loosing it all......I know