Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Desire

My desire is to hold you close to me like the way i hold my teddy bear at night.
My desire is to love you like the way i love looking at you when you come home to me.
My desire is to be with you and spend my life time with you like the way my mother did when i was young and still trying to look after me now.
My desire is to miss you like the way i miss my father when he went up to god.
My desire is to stand by you like the way my friends to when i done wrong A.D.K famo.
My desire is to make you and keep you as my wife like the way I'm going to keep this D.E.S.I.R.E

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww that poem is bare sweet, keep it up *Spacejam*

Anonymous said...

babez im really likin ur stuff dis one is ma fav i like dis one its beautiful b keep up da gd work

Hulya XX

Anonymous said...

beautiful poem babez lovin it :)xxx
Debbie