Saturday, March 24, 2007

Lost For Words

I love you with all of my heart but i cant stay or stand here and feel like shit.
am feeling so hurt even though you say that you love me, sometimes it doesn't look like that to me.
I been through so much pain and i cant just hold what am feeling in my mind. i guess that one time we all get things wrong, but who am i just to say that everything is Wrong.
what type of words does one say when its all coming to an end?
you see am lost for words and my love is going the same way and i think that things are going to end
what does one say when everything is going wrong to end through his eyes because i feel that i am not what you really want and i think that this love is going to end and
Am Lost For Words.
what type of love does one say to the love that's not the same?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummmmm I think I kno who dis ias aimed at lol
didnt kno u cud write still: xX-queen c-xX