Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Dont Understand

I see you and me together holding hands walking down the beach but something tells me that i may not be the man you want because your moving out of my reach.
I am making my feelings clear but so are yours.
Is it me that you really want or are you trying to say that you cant be mine, day and night i think about you being my wifey but that's just a day dream.
i had a dream that me and you were together but as you can see that's just a dream cos we cant even stand each other.
why is it so hard to understand love when love is looking straight at you.
i know that if we try then we can do it as we go on and grow together with love but you don't understand my feelings because you never took time to look and see where my love was coming from.. Damn i better wake up before my heart breaks in this dream..
Love is a dream but only comes true once so lets all start seeing whats real and whats not
because dreaming love is not true love but feelings of what real love might be