Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Feelings

My feelings will over come my pain to say
that my love for you has grown stronger.
My heart will be untouched for your the
one that will touch the love inside.
the love will not have any limits for your
the shape that's been unwritten
My words have been written in your heart and so is my love
My body will not be touched for its
waiting for the love that's shines in your thoughts
My mind will be filled with joy for
the happiness in my life
My thoughts are without a doubt in
My Heart because its you that's running through my mind
My eyes will only see you as your
the dream that i sleep with
My emotions will over turn as for your the
truth behind this true man
My tears will not be of pain but the
loving that you bring to me
My life will never be the same for your the one
that's changed my heart and showed love to my heart so
welcome to My Feelings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yur Poems R SERIOUSE b keep doin what yu doing bless x

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love it its so beautiful love ur poem